Thursday 16 June 2011

picks of the week.

SO i haven't had a chance to do a what I've been wearing sector, or many posts for that matter… that will come … but heres some of my picks of the week for gallys fashion and accessories. 







i begin with this Wildfox tee. Simple easy and humorous. Perfect. 


secondly, Jefferey Campbell has been unrivalled in my opinion since i have known of his shoes, however these Shazzam platforms by Steve Madden do come close. They are chunky and bold and very very wearable. 


thirdly..
Topshop goodies…

Fringing is always a winner.. this silk shirt is a must have. 


and Topshop are really on point with these Lace-up Wedges, in both colour ways they are beautiful - perfect day shoes.



Lastly and my favourite of all.. these amazing necklaces….

They are by NOIR and they are a perfect clash of day of the dead and New Orleans gulf influence. 

I just can't get enough. They are a fresh take on the skull and pirate influences which influence so much jewellery we wear today. They are bold and beautiful. 

I NEED… feel free to get me one… seeming as its my birthday in less than a week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment