Tuesday 2 August 2011

zzzzzzz.

I Neeeeeeed this Tee by Trapstar.






Basquiat is one of my all time favourite artists, yet so underrated and under-hyped. 


The picture on the tee emphasises the, in hindsight, fight for fame and success that occurred between Warhol and Basquiat. 


Many people are not even aware of Basquiat's existence, whether it was down to race, talent or commerciality of his artwork is a deeper question. Basquiat died young due to substance abuse. Like many great artists his full potential was never determined. I feel this image highlights the constant battle for success in any profession. The fight to be remembered.


It is a Collab between Donuts and Trapstar. 


Who's to be celebrated? If any. 




I'm shattered so goodnight. time to catch some zzzz's.


One last thing though… got an iphone? Get Instagram. Its the best ap ever and follow me… danistate  

No comments:

Post a Comment