Sunday 19 February 2012

SOS Doghouse LFW

SO the lovely and incredibly talented creator of Doghouse invited me to a party to celebrate the release of a limited edition Tee created for London Fashion Week.

I went with two of my lovely friends and we had THE best time ever. 



The most peculiar thing ever was walking into Eastbloc where the party was being held and seeing posters and projections of me exhibiting the amazing brand that is Doghouse. I felt extremely embarrassed at first but I feel honoured to have been involved in such an up and coming brand. 

 (this is my 'i'm embarrassed' face - resemblant of a small hamster)

striking a pose with the Dogfather. Anything goes.


& (especially) georgia and I working it on the catwalk 




So go and invest in some Doghouse Couture right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment